Level 2Our fully licensed Level 2 electrician can help you with all of your overhead and underground electrical needs.
We work extensively with local builders, electricians, developers and home or business owners to carry out all manner of Level 2 electrical services. We are registered for both underground and overhead jobs, and can handle the job no matter its size. Whether you need a meter or switchboard upgrade, require emergency assistance or anything else related to Level 2, we can help.
Disconnect / Reconnect - Level 2A
We supply all disconnection/reconnection services including:
- At your overhead connection whether it is at the pole or your point of attachment.
- At your underground pillar or UGOH connection.
- Replacement of faulty service fuse holders or blown fuses.
This is typically requested when you are upgrading your switchboard or consumer mains, or getting trees cleared from around your service line.
Underground Services - Level 2B
We supply all underground services including:
- Building a new house and require an underground service from the street pillar to your switchboard.
- Upgrading from single to a three-phase underground service.
- Need a temporary builders switchboard from the street pillar or pit.
- Do you live rurally or residentially and require your service changed from overhead to underground.
- Connection at a pit or pillar.
- Installation of pit and pillars.
Overhead Services - Level 2C
We supply all overhead services including:
Upgrading your overhead service from single to three phase.
We can connect underground to overhead service (UGOH).
Do you need a service pole installed and connected.
Are you situated in a rural location and need poles replaced or installed.
Temporary builders pole for new houses or major renovations.
Metering - Level 2D
We supply all metering services including:
Installation of meters for multiple retailers.
Replacement of faulty meters.
Upgrade of type 5/6 to type 4 smart metering.
Installation of essential energy FIR/timeclocks.
Upgrades to smart metering when alterations/additions to switchboards being completed.
Offpeak hot water.